reportnaija

Exclusive-Interview | Lifestyle | Music | Video | Articles | Sports | Education | Editorial | Business | Events | Prediction | Sermon | Stories |

  • **Must Read**Cruel world indeed.TRUE STORY ( Mrs Rebecca narrates)
  • 17/01/13 will remain an unforgettable memory in my life..like every other nights, I went to bed and said goodnight to my Son (22yrs) and my daughter (18yrs) and we all slept.
    At about 3:55am on the above date, unknown gunmen broke into our apartments to rob but unfortunately there was nothing they could lay hand on. they asked my son to get up pointing gun at him and asked my daughter to lie facing the celine and she did as they told her.
    Shockingly they asked my son to have sex with his sister right in front of them and that if they are not impress, He will extend that generosity to His mother (Me) that they are not in the mood for rape..that this the price we will pay else he will be a dead person...
    He was shocked and after a while He asked them to shoot him that he cannot do it that even if he do it and they leave, that he will take his life in less than a day because he can't live with such memory. They got angry and one asked the other to shoot him lets go and He randomly shot my son and he fell in the pool of his own blood and they left...All I knew is that He was alive till we got to the hospital and after several hours of medics on him, He went into COMA and to this day He hasn't said a word yet just breathing..
    I don't want to lose my only Son.. My daughter has been crying since that incidence.
    Please pray so that my only son will come back alive for me because am just a widow and they are what I have always lived for...My Hope is in God Sir.



    like our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/reportnaija

    follow us on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/ReportNaija

    Dont forget to drop your comments and share on Facebook/Twitter

    No comments:

    Post a Comment